Friday 3 April 2015

April TBR

So I'm only putting a small amount of my TBR list this month because I never like to plan it too much or I usually don't end up reading as many. So, I'm just keeping it to three books which are absolute must-reads for April.


#1: The Great Hunt by Robert Jordan
This is the second book in the Wheel of Time series, which is a widely popular epic fantasy series that I'm determined to finish despite how intimidating it can seem. I'm actually roughly 100 pages away from completing this one but I've been reading it for awhile now so I think it's time to finish it.

#2: The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
This is a book of short stories that are prequels to the Throne of Glass series. Basically, I just really feel like hopping back into the ToG world and I've had this sitting on my shelf for awhile now, so it seems like a good time to do it. And hopefully this fix will be able to tide me over until Queen of Shadows later in the year!

#3: Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
I seem to be hearing nothing but good things about Brandon Sanderson lately and have decided it's time to dealve into his books. I've been meaning to do so for a loooong time but was going to wait until I finished the Wheel of Time series (which he finished on behalf of Robert Jordan) but I grew impatient and picked up the first book in the Mistborn series the other day. I can't wait to start this series!

Also, as a general goal, I'm going to try and continue on my book buying ban (which I broke this last week because it was my birthday but I only bought 3 books so yay!) and really focus on bringing down the amount of books I own but haven't read. The number is getting a bit ridiculous now (here's my Goodreads shelf here where you can see all of them). But what are you all planning to read this month? Have you got any suggestions of things you think I should get to first? Let me know in the comments!

Until next time!
- J, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment