Friday 10 July 2015

#24in48 TBR!

Hey guys!

So, I'm sure you're almost sick of hearing about #24in48 and #CRAMATHON by now but alas, I have another TBR for you to read. One reprieve is the fact that I'll only be participating in #24in48 because it's just a bit more loosely structured and more in-line with what I want to do this weekend. If you don't know what I'm talking about then go check out this page here for more information of the #24in48 read-a-thon !I also just love these sort of things which really push me to get heaps of reading done in a short amount of time! I'm not sure whether I will go with the official timezone or in my own timezone just yet but I'll keep you posted. 

Now, for the TBR!

#1: Chronicles of Narnia Book #2-7 by C.S. Lewis
This is a bit of an impulse read because I didn't intend to read this series this month. Then I listened to the audiobook for Magician's Nephew tonight and I'm on a roll now so why stop there? I've just got my hands on the audiobooks for the rest of the series and I'll probably switch between those and the actual books I have, too.

#2: The Dragon Reborn by Robert Jordan
I don't really see myself finishing this one on top of the Narnia novels but I would like to make a dint in it at least. I'm just under halfway at the moment and I'm aiming to just fit in maybe a few 100 pages at most. We'll see!









So, that's my TBR. It doesn't look like much until I remember that my first point is 6 novels! Oops! But are any of you guys participating in the #28in48 read-a-thon this weekend? What are some of the books on your TBRs? Let me know in the comments!

Until next time!
Jess, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment